Separate the power on your departure.
Remember the number of the Civil Defense 998.
You are adventuring with your own safety when you hold luggage during the ritual of throwing the stones.
Gas cylinder is a threat to pilgrims, so don’t enter it to the Sacred places.
Know the nearest emergency exit to your place.
The pedestrian tunnels and not for housing or sitting.
Stay away from drugs and the places where water gathers during rain.
Stampede in the crowded places is a danger that threats safety.
Avoid smoking inside or outside the headquarters of your stay.
Do not set your tent on the slopes of the mountains.
For your safety, avoid the danger of falling and choose the best way of transporting.
Make your always logo “safety first”.
Stay away from the places of falling rocks.
Cooking in the specialized places avoids you many risks.
Overcrowding and stampede at the circumambulation and the pursuit is not of the Muslim ethics.
Avoid using the gas cylinder in the sacred places.
Do not overload the electrical extensions.
Infantry tunnels are special for transit and not for housing or sit.
For your safety in the event of emergency, act calmly.
For your safety, listen to the guidance of the Civil Defense.
Fire extinguishers important in the first second.
Do not set any obstacles at the emergency exits.
Know the nearest emergency exit to your residential.
Avoid storing the flammable material at your place.
• Awareness messagesa) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth
• Awareness messages in different languages
• Guidancea) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth
• Overcrowding and stampedea) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth
• The Civil Defensea) Firstb) Secondc) Thirdd) Fourth
• Electricity a) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth • Fire extinguisher a) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth
• Emergency exita) First b) Second c) Third d) Fourth