• The means of warning:
1) Fixed and mobile Warning sirens.
3) And audio, visual, and printed media (TV, Radio, Newspaper).
4) Any other means to transfer information.
• Types of warning sirens:
• The standards for the publication of the warning sirens:
a) Population density: This is about the importance of the city in the terms of population census.
b) Economic importance: Is about the importance of the city in the terms of the presence of the economic and vital facilities.
c) Military importance: Is about the importance of the city in the terms of the presence of the military installations, military compounds, or borders.
d) Environmental importance: Is the importance of the city in the terms of the presence of the factories and risks that they may cause, as well as the natural or the industrial dangers or others.
e) Other important things: They are about an exceptional importance for a certain city such as the religious significance to the cities of (Mecca and Medina).
• Instructions that should be followed while hearing the warning sirens tones:
C. The first tone: instructions to be followed while hearing this tone:
1) Wear the protective suit against the materials such as (chemical, biological, nuclear), if there was any.
2) Go to a secured location (shelter, the basement, or a safe and fortified location in the house against the leaks of toxic gases or air raids or missile strikes).
3) Stay away from areas that are prone to air strikes and missile strikes and sabotage.
4) Keep on listening to the radio or television to take instructions from the civil defense concerning this stage.
• The second tone: the instructions that must be followed while hearing this tone:
1) Wearing the protective eyeshade that has a special filter against poison gas.
2) Stay in (the shelter, the basement, fortified location in the house).
3) Keep on listening to the radio or television to take the instructions for this stage from the Civil Defense.
• The third tone: instructions that should be followed during hearing this tone:
1) Do not take off the protective suit and the mask from the poisonous gas only when the instructions say so.
2) Do not get out of the safe location (shelter, the basement, the safe place in the house) until the instructions imply to do so.
3) Keep on listening to the radio or television to take instructions from the civil defense concerning this stage.