Safety Instructions to save lives and properties from the dangers of wind and dust
- Staying at home is the best way in these conditions unless there is an urgent matter to leave the house.
- Beware when passing by or below billboards, lighting poles, and especially high-voltage lines.
- Stay away from places roofed with Zink and iron in case of strong winds so that they don't fall on people or hit properties.
- All owners of public and opened areas such as gas stations, workshops, and guest houses to check their safety methods, and do the necessary maintenance to prevent dust from damaging their places.
- Everyone should listen to the weather forecast news before leaving to do their usual needs either through television, radio, or through the General Presidency of Meteorology and Environment protection.
Follow medical instructions with the necessity of respiratory patients to stay at home and continue taking their medicine regularly because these weathers is a great opportunity for irritation and respiratory allergies, as well as not to endanger children in this weather in order to protect their health, especially children who suffer from respiratory problems, and the need to keep them inside the house to prevent asthma attacks or allergic reactions.